PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
Prior to using the AllezSports.com, it is important for you to know and understand that by visiting the Site, you are agreeing to accept certain liability limitations and legal and health disclaimers, which we further explain throughout this Agreement. In other words, your use of the Allezsports.com is at your own risk, and we do not assume any liability, or make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Service or your use of the Service.
By using the Service, you consent to receiving this Agreement in electronic form. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
HEALTH WARNING AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER:
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE STARTING THIS OR ANY OTHER EXERCISE PROGRAM. THIS IS PARTICULARLY TRUE IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAVE A HISTORY OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR HEART DISEASE, OR IF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED DISCOMFORT WHILE EXERCISING.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE.
YOUR USE OF THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PLEASE READ OUR FULL PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND MEDICAL DISCLAIMER IN SECTION 2 BELOW BEFORE COMMENCING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
ALLEZSPORTS.COM AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ALLEZSPORTS.COM SERVICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM SERVICE.
Content of These Terms of Service
- Who May Use the Allezsports.com Service
- Professional Advice and Medical Disclaimer
- Your Representations and Warranties as a Member
- General Disclaimers
- Affiliate Disclaimers
- Limitation of Liability
- Content Restrictions
- Code of Conduct and Prohibited Activities
- License to Use the AllezSports.com
- Third Party Links and Content
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright / DMCA Policy
- General Provisions
1. Who May Use the ALLEZSPORTS.COM Service
AGE REQUIREMENT: You must be at least 18 years old to use the AllezSports.com Service
NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child’s use of the AllezSports.com Service. If your child is using the AllezSports.com Service without your express consent and is under 18, please block your child from accessing this site.
If you have questions about the AllezSports.com Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Professional Advice and Medical Disclaimer.
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING THIS OR ANY OTHER EXERCISE OR NUTRITION PROGRAM TO DETERMINE IF IT IS RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS. THIS IS PARTICULARLY TRUE IF YOU (OR YOUR FAMILY) HAVE A HISTORY OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR HEART DISEASE, OR IF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED CHEST PAIN WHEN EXERCISING, SMOKE, HAVE HIGH CHOLESTEROL, OR HAVE A BONE OR JOINT PROBLEM THAT COULD BE MADE WORSE BY A CHANGE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. DO NOT USE THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM SERVICE IF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ADVISES AGAINST IT. IF YOU EXPERIENCE FAINTNESS, DIZZINESS, PAIN OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH AT ANY TIME WHILE EXERCISING, YOU SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY.
THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM SERVICE OFFERS HEALTH AND FITNESS INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM SITE SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL, PROFESSIONAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH OR NUTRITION CARE, TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM SERVICE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT EVER DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SERVICE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL OR HEALTH EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL, IMMEDIATELY.
THE INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED ON ALLEZSPORTS.COM IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN THAT REGARD, DEVELOPMENTS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH MAY IMPACT GENERAL HEALTH, FITNESS AND ADVICE. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE ALLEZSPORTS.COM SITE WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL.
3. Your Representations and Warranties as a Member
In becoming a Member of AllezSports.com with the intent of using the AllezSports.com Services, you affirm that either
(A) all of the following statements are true:
- No physician has ever informed you that you have a heart condition or that you should only do physical activities recommended by a physician;
- You have never felt chest pain when engaging in physical activity;
- You have not experienced chest pain when not engaged in physical activity at any time within the past several months;
- You have never lost your balance because of dizziness and you have never lost consciousness;
- You do not have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity;
- Your physician is not currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition;
- You do not have a history of high blood pressure, and no one in your immediate family has a history of high blood pressure or heart problems; and
- You do not know of any other reason you should not exercise; or
(B) Your physician has specifically approved of your use of AllezSports.com Services.
If applicable, you further affirm that (A) you are not pregnant or (B) your physician has specifically approved your use of AllezSports.com.
4. General Disclaimers
AllezSports.com provides Information on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use the AllezSports.com Information at your own risk, within the capacity of your understanding. We strongly advice you to consult any other certified professional(s) or certified medical practitioner(s) should you have any doubts.
AllezSports.com and anyone that is associated with AllezSports.com will not be responsible or liable for any injury sustained while exercising at your home, gym or anywhere else. Please consult your medical practitioner(s) before starting any exercise program.
AllezSports.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, AllezSports.com makes no representations or warranties:
- That the AllezSports.com Service, or any particular fitness program is suitable for you;
- Regarding the adequacy or safety of AllezSports.com Service for any particular user;
- That the AllezSports.com Service will meet your personal needs;
- That the AllezSports.com Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
- That the AllezSports.com Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any member;
- Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
- That AllezSports.com will continue to support any particular feature of the AllezSports.com Service; or
- Concerning sites and resources outside of the AllezSports.com Service, even if linked to from the AllezSports.com Service.
AllezSports.com reserves the right to modify the AllezSports.com. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the AllezSports.com Service. AllezSports.com has no obligation to screen or monitor device.
To the extent that a secondary party may have access to or view AllezSports.com content on your computer or mobile device, you are solely responsible for informing such party of all provisions, terms, disclaimers and warnings in this Agreement.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability in this Agreement does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited after the date on which you first used the AllezSports.com Service, and no warranties shall apply after you use the website.
Any content and does not guarantee that any content made available on the AllezSports.com Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users. AllezSports.com shall not be responsible for loss or corruption of data, and hereby waives all claims with respect to damage to Your computer system, internet access, download or display.
5. Affiliate Disclaimer
Some of the web pages in AllezSports.com contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you click the link and then purchase a product or service from a third party website.
Purchasing a product or service from a link does not increase your purchase price, but it is a great way to thank us if you enjoy our content.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control and AllezSports.com is not deemed liable to any purchase, programs, injury that are resulted from the programs or information that is taken from the affiliate websites.
AllezSports.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
AllezSports.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- In no event shall AllezSports.com, nor its affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for personal injury, death, loss of livelihood, loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of profits, loss of future earnings, goodwill, use, and/or any other damages or other intangible losses; and
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO OBTAIN OR ACCESS ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SITE.
- What information we may collect about you;
- What we use that information for; and
- When and with whom we share that information.
CONSENT TO EMAIL: When you become a Member, you agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Service, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us or third party partners.
8. Content Restrictions
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”) any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, “content”) that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals; or
- Contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices.
9. Code of Conduct and Prohibited Activities
In using the AllezSports.com Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not and it is strictly prohibited to:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute “spam”;
- Promote information that is false or misleading, or promote illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Site;
- Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to AllezSports.com, the Site (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan AllezSports.com, etc.) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Site or any software used on or for the Service or the Site, or cause others to do so;
- Post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Site or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
- Collect information about others;
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the AllezSports.com Site;
- Promote fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures;
- Publicize or promote commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.; or
- Participate in any activity that in any way violates any law.
AllezSports.com has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the AllezSports.com Service AllezSports.com reserves the right to alter, edit, remove, or refuse to post any content, in whole or in part in its sole discretion and/or to satisfy or comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or legal processes.
AllezSports.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates our Terms, including removing the offending communication from the Site or Service and terminating or suspending the membership of such violators.
Your use of the Site and Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that AllezSports.com may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to:
- Comply with legal process;
- Enforce this Agreement;
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Site in the future; or
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
As between you and AllezSports.com, you own all content that you submit to the AllezSports.com Service, whether directly via the AllezSports.com Service or indirectly (for example, via Facebook or Twitter). However, it is important that you understand that by posting a submission to AllezSports.com, you are granting AllezSports.com and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) royalty-free license and right to use, copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your content (including without limitation, your name and likeness, photographs and testimonials) for any purpose whatsoever commercial or otherwise without compensation to you. In addition, you waive any so-called “moral rights” or “performance rights” in your content.
You further grant all users of the AllezSports.com Service permission to view your content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to AllezSports.com on improving or adding new features to the AllezSports.com Service, AllezSports.com shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the right to submit the content to AllezSports.com and grant the licenses set forth above;
- com will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party;
- The content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and
- The content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AllezSports.com and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any liability, claims, damages, losses and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that:
- Arise from your activities on the AllezSports.com Service;
- Assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or
- Assert that any content you submitted to AllezSports.com violates any law or infringes any personal right or third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right. AllezSports.com reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with AllezSports.com in connection therewith.
12. License to Use AllezSports.com Service
LICENSE: AllezSports.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the AllezSports.com Service for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on AllezSports.com Service. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by AllezSports.com in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, publicly display, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the AllezSports.com Sercice. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage the AllezSports.com Service. All rights not expressly granted by AllezSports.com are reserved.
- Third Party Links and Content
Certain links on the AllezSports.com Service may let you leave the particular AllezSports.com Site you are accessing in order to access a linked site (the “Linked Sites”). When you are linking to a third party site, it is important to know that AllezSports.com does not control these sites, nor has AllezSports.com reviewed or approved the content which appears on the linked sites. AllezSports.com is not responsible for the legality, accuracy or nature of any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any linked sites, or the conduct of such linked sites. You acknowledge and agree that AllezSports.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through the linked sites.
Dealings with Third Parties.
More specifically, your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the AllezSports.com Sites and Service (i.e., a linked site), regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that AllezSports.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
14. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that the AllezSports.com Site contain software, graphics, photos, videos, know-how, product ideas, comments and other material (collectively, “Content”) that is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All AllezSports.com generated Content and Content developed for AllezSports.com by its partners and licensors is copyrighted individually and/or as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws; further, AllezSports.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of all Content in the AllezSports.com Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may not download content from this website.
The AllezSports.com name, logos and affiliated applications and technologies are the exclusive property of AllezSports.com. All other trademarks appearing on the Services are trademarks of their respective owners. Our partners or service providers may also have additional proprietary rights in the content which they make available through the Services. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
AllezSports.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Site and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on the Site or through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company or, if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
15. Copyright / DMCA Policy
AllezSports.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to the AllezSports.com Site do not infringe any third party copyright.
AllezSports.com will promptly remove materials from the AllezSports.com Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, AllezSports.com may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content-for Copyright Holders
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the AllezSports.com Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for AllezSports.com to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filing a DMCA Counter-notification to Restore Removed Content—for AllezSports.com Users
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide AllezSports.com with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on the AllezSports.com Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared.
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which AllezSports.com may be found (which includes the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via:
- Email: email@example.com
Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original DMCA notice. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we will restore the removed materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed.
In filing a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.
AllezSports.com may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material.
If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA counter-notification, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information.
16. General Provisions
ARBITRATION AND GOVERNING LAW:
The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), the Service, or the Site shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that you have the right to bring an individual claim against AllezSports.com in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. But whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against AllezSports.com or its affiliates any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
By using the Site or the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and AllezSports.com or its affiliates (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by AllezSports.com in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. AllezSports.com’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without AllezSports.com’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from AllezSports.com electronically AllezSports.com may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on the AllezSports.com Service. For support-related inquiries, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing herein shall limit AllezSports.com’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted AllezSports.com Site or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of AllezSports.com. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted on the AllezSports.com Site.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement incorporates the following documents by reference:
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between AllezSports.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.
END OF DOCUMENT.